FF9 Competition T&C
GoPro ANZ - NZ Domestic Fast & the Furious 9 Competition.
Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions relate to the @GoPro ANZ domestic Fast & the Furious 9 competition (“Promotion”). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of, and entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of, these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is GoPro ANZ & CDB Media New Zealand Limited.
- The Promotion commences on June 3, 2021 and will end at 5pm on June 13 2021 (“Promotional Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotional Period will not be accepted.
- To enter the competition, you must purchase a new GoPro Hero9 Black from JB HiFi New Zealand, during the Promotional Period and submit your entry at www.mygopro.nz
- You may enter 1 time for each new camera purchased.
- Winners will be selected at random. There will be 6 Winners in total and prizes will as outlined below
- Prizes cannot be varied and are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- GoPro ANZ, CDB Media and corresponding partners are not responsible for any traveler accommodation costs.
- Redemption of prizes is only open to residents of New Zealand
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related companies shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or personal injury whatsoever by or to any person in connection with the Promotion or with winning or benefiting from a prize.
- 1 x Double NZ Premiere VIP pass. Premiere event held in Auckland on July 16th + 1 Limited edition Fast & Furious 9 Bag and Cap – Prize does not include any travel or accommodation costs
- 5 x Double in-season movie passes valid to see the movie from July 17 + 5x Limited edition Fast & Furious 9 Bag and Cap - Each of 5 winners will receive 1 x Double pass and 1 x Cap & Bag